Avalon

@David_Haynes -Thanks so much, David for taking the time to really look at this image and share your thoughts and feelings. Your insights are have depth and are much appreciated.
@J_Fritz_Rumpf - Well Fritz, if it is as you say, “never enough fog photos” then I’m your guy. Thanks for taking the time to take a look.
@Igor_Doncov - I think you are about my age, Igor. There was a popular fantasy book called “The Mists of Avalon”. Published in the early 80’s it purported to be an interpretation of the Arthurian legend from a woman’s perspective.
@John_Williams - that is a very interesting take on “fog” with which I thoroughly resonate. For me it is as though fog is a doorway between realms - that of our everyday world of “rational” reality" and a world that is far more ambiguous where there are no hard edges or lines that separate this from that. In that respect fog simultaneously hides and reveals. And, by the way, having looked at your body of work, I am deeply touched by your comment, “I wish I had more images like this in my portfolio” .

2 Likes

Oh, wow! This is exquisite. I love the original but I love the rework even more. Nice work Kerry.